Discuss why do women want men to return to mounted combat? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I thought by the thread title, that its was about some new PlayStation or Xbox thingy game.

But I see it isn't, and I haven't a scooby about what you lot are banging on about. o_O

if you are lucky...
Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 14.46.53.jpg

men should know what they want

neither aristotle, da vince, einstein, ot hawking could fathom that out, so what chance do we mere mortal men have? even a crystal ball gets shattered by the feminist ball-breakers.

men should know what they want

neither aristotle, da vince, einstein, ot hawking could fathom that out, so what chance do we mere mortal men have? even a crystal ball gets shattered by the feminist ball-breakers.
None of them where good looking with a 12" schlong though............. off to have a shave.........

Its not to do with men on horseback, its to do with a moral and social code which in this day and age is being eroded by the liberal elite, once religion and moral standards have been eroded then its far easier to control the masses and to manipulate them, stick a load of people on welfare and allow a load of immigrants in to the country supplying them with council houses then they are more likely to vote labour, sell them council houses on the cheap they will vote Conservative, its all a game of chess and we are the pawns, let the masses get drunk they then don't care about politics or whats going around them.

When was the last time we had a good riot regarding politics?

BTW how old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Oh and you are right, why bother getting married its the same as sticking your hands in to a live CSU you will get burnt, having children is like sticking your hands in to a 3 Phase board as you'll lose nearly everything, VOE. Never ever again.
im 28, i thought chivalry was first adopted by cavalry on how to fight like gentlemen, either way it was more to do with combat than stepping to the gutter side of the pavement

not shooting a medic, thats chivalrous, not shooting fighter pilots who have ejected from their aircraft is chivalrous

i treat women as 100% equal, ive never had a woman hold the door open for me so ive stopped bothering , obviously there are certain clauses, like if its a pensioner or they are disabled they get the door opened, and the pavement one, i try and walk in such a way that females have to go nearest to the traffic

hippity hoppity women used to be property?!?

if i was on the titanic id have a lifeboat all to myself, i dont care , at least id be alive

if i empty my seed into a woman and she says she wants to abort, but doesnt abort, i cant do a thing to make her do so, but id have to pay for that little ---- till it turned 18, ive got too much stuff to buy for myself before even entertaining the idea of a mini-me

i used to be a nice guy, till i realised the longer i know the same woman the more she annoys me

my friend who is engaged with a kid isnt even allowed out for a burger king without permission, what sort of life is that

It's what a pre nuptial is for.

An it works both ways.

Still, marriage isn't something you go into thinking; what happens when we split up.

How does it work in a same sex marriage? Maybe that something for you to look into.
why would i want to share my house with an evil spiteful being who wants to do drain my wallet more than the main vein?

im 28, i thought chivalry was first adopted by cavalry on how to fight like gentlemen, either way it was more to do with combat than stepping to the gutter side of the pavement

not shooting a medic, thats chivalrous, not shooting fighter pilots who have ejected from their aircraft is chivalrous

i treat women as 100% equal, ive never had a woman hold the door open for me so ive stopped bothering , obviously there are certain clauses, like if its a pensioner or they are disabled they get the door opened, and the pavement one, i try and walk in such a way that females have to go nearest to the traffic

if i was on the titanic id have a lifeboat all to myself, i dont care , at least id be alive

if i empty my seed into a woman and she says she wants to abort, but doesnt abort, i cant do a thing to make her do so, but id have to pay for that little **** till it turned 18, ive got too much stuff to buy for myself before even entertaining the idea of a mini-me

i used to be a nice guy, till i realised the longer i know the same woman the more she annoys me

my friend who is engaged with a kid isnt even allowed out for a burger king without permission, what sort of life is that

I have a feeling its not your choice that your single for some reason.

if i empty my seed into a woman and she says she wants to abort, but doesnt abort, i cant do a thing to make her do so, but id have to pay for that little **** till it turned 18, ive got too much stuff to buy for myself before even entertaining the idea of a mini-me

She thats your mistake, women are just a little bit better......

Whats your Mums address as I will print off what you wrote and will post it to her so she can read it.

I have a feeling its not your choice that your single for some reason.
i am actually single by choice, how many customers in the last week have asked you to take your shirt off? im a catch and i know it

every woman ive been with tried to get me to stop smokin de herb, they can get to ----, me and mary jane go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back

i am actually single by choice, how many customers in the last week have asked you to take your shirt off? im a catch and i know it

every woman ive been with tried to get me to stop smokin de herb, they can get to ****, me and mary jane go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back
Is your real name Walter Mitty?

Oh dear,some of you lead a extremely sad life
says a man who loves and cherishes his wife and children

Its no wonder there is so much misery in this world( given the
absurd attitudes posted)
Love and family is what should underpin every persons aims for their future

I believe without it your life must be a empty shell

Oh dear,some of you lead a extremely sad life
says a man who loves and cherishes his wife and children

Its no wonder there is so much misery in this world( given the
absurd attitudes posted)
Love and family is what should underpin every persons aims for their future

I believe without it your life must be a empty shell
whats sad about waking up knowing i can do any hobby i want without some female moaning about how its a waste of money

oh and that going mental because a bit of blood is coming out of them every month, for a week, that can get to ----

fake tan all over my pillowcases, that can get to ----

waking up at stupid o clock to apply makeup, and use the hairdryer, that can get to ----

breaking things because they are clumsy oafs, that can get to ----

finding a good woman is like the odds of winning the lottery, i dont play the lottery.

the only gambling i do these days is arbitrage where i cannot lose, which is the position of "---- you"

Reply to why do women want men to return to mounted combat? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock