Discuss why do women want men to return to mounted combat? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I have a feeling its not your choice that your single for some reason.
i am actually single by choice, how many customers in the last week have asked you to take your shirt off? im a catch and i know it

every woman ive been with tried to get me to stop smokin de herb, they can get to ----, me and mary jane go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back

She thats your mistake, women are just a little bit better......

Whats your Mums address as I will print off what you wrote and will post it to her so she can read it.

yNlQWRM.jpg

i am actually single by choice, how many customers in the last week have asked you to take your shirt off? im a catch and i know it

every woman ive been with tried to get me to stop smokin de herb, they can get to ****, me and mary jane go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back
Is your real name Walter Mitty?

Oh dear,some of you lead a extremely sad life
says a man who loves and cherishes his wife and children

Its no wonder there is so much misery in this world( given the
absurd attitudes posted)
Love and family is what should underpin every persons aims for their future

I believe without it your life must be a empty shell

Oh dear,some of you lead a extremely sad life
says a man who loves and cherishes his wife and children

Its no wonder there is so much misery in this world( given the
absurd attitudes posted)
Love and family is what should underpin every persons aims for their future

I believe without it your life must be a empty shell
whats sad about waking up knowing i can do any hobby i want without some female moaning about how its a waste of money

oh and that going mental because a bit of blood is coming out of them every month, for a week, that can get to ----

fake tan all over my pillowcases, that can get to ----

waking up at stupid o clock to apply makeup, and use the hairdryer, that can get to ----

breaking things because they are clumsy oafs, that can get to ----

finding a good woman is like the odds of winning the lottery, i dont play the lottery.

the only gambling i do these days is arbitrage where i cannot lose, which is the position of "---- you"

Reply to why do women want men to return to mounted combat? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock