Discuss XsTraining Feedback / XS Training Reviews in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

I completed my experienced worker nvq3 which was long overdue. I have been working for years and never bothered with the nvq3, but suddenly niceic and napit etc want it. I had a deadline to pass this nvq3 and was able to do it in about 6 months. Xs were very helpful to get me seen by assesors on site asap and help to push the course along.

The only thing holding me back was a bit of slowdown with work to get the right range of work documented. But all registered with the niceic now and now going for gold card. Highly reccomended.

Has anyone done there 2391 with XS? Im considering them and looking for opinions. Thanks
I've not personally trained there, I'm the guy who makes the tea behind the scenes here on electriciansforums.net and we've had other training centres on board over the years and XS time and time again come back with awesome reviews. They know what they're doing.

Don't rely on them replying personally. It's always a pleasure to see them on the forum as a forum sponsor, but they're super busy themselves so only periodically check here.

I assume you've spoken to them to get their take on it?

Reply to XsTraining Feedback / XS Training Reviews in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've finished my level 3 2365 in college and I've been working as electrical improver for 2 years. I want to work on getting my gold card now. I...
Replies
Views
I Adrian Philip recently passed my nvq level 3, I would like to thank my assessors, Stuart and David, at XS TRAINING, for all there help through...
Replies
Views
J
Just completed my Nvq level 3 with xs training. It took me a while but finally got there in the end. A lot of hard work. David at xs training is...
Replies
Views
E
Hi all, I just want to give a heads up to David at XS training. The NVQ3 is a tough nut to crack in spite of what everybody say .... just pose...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can throw some light on this. I completed C&G 2360 pt's (1) & 2 in 2002 but never got round to completing a NVQ3 and so never had a...
Replies
Views
DuaneMHunt1976
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock