Questions and electrical advice in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum - Discuss Certification Schemes.

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

Hi all I have been full scope with STROMA and undertake EICR's in both a commercial and domestic setting, I have all quals, ins etc to undertake...
Replies
Views
NAPIT OR NIC?! Hello guys, wondering if some of you could help. Recently became self employed so have never had to register with a assessment...
Replies
Views
New requirements to be a QS from 1st sep 2021 from what i can read here (...
Replies
Views
keep getting contacted by STROMA about joining them and using there services for electrical certification , they seem to be implying that they are...
Replies
Views
Open end to end readings on ring main on rn r2 - where should this go under in schedule of inspections using napit software doing a DEICR C2?
Replies
Views
Looking for a quick bit of advice on these certs but I think it has the same section on all NIC fire test certs... Part 3 asks for test results -...
Replies
Views
Afternoon people...ive recently qualified and gained my gold card..was wondering EICR wise what software people use to generate reports. Cheers...
Replies
Views
Our company uses the Certsure software for filling the NICEIC Forms…there’s no flag up when you miss like a date or Mulit tester used. When...
Replies
Views
T
I want to get competent within BS5266 (I think!) i.e. fire alarms and emergency lighting. I am thinking of doing the Napit course. Any opinions on...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am planing to join Domestic Installer with NICEIC. And I am thinking to demonstrate my own home for assessment. I will change...
Replies
Views
Hi, looking for some advise please. Ive applied for NICEIC registration and I’m awaiting my assessment, my problem is that I’ve been advise by...
Replies
Views
Hi, new member here and homeowner. I asked for an Electrical certificate to be produced when I purchased my home in Sept 2020. One was produced...
Replies
Views
Filling out the schedule of circuits when using a Split DB 5/5. The main switch details are noted in Part 8. Do you the enter the Rcd details in...
Replies
Views
Hi guys These pics were taken because of a electrical fire. 8 flats on one phase Cowboy electrical guys caused this What do you think should...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i was thinking about joining a scheme to be able to sign off my own work and be able to take on more work. I've been working for a...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm looking at doing a course to become a DI but I don't want to just be doing residential maintenance forever, i'd like to work on site...
Replies
Views
Carried out a db replacement and obliviousy tested house, sockets off lights down etc a proper test. Issued a Eic but estate agent want a eicr...
Replies
Views
Trying to fill out my ECS gold card application online with their website app, it tells me I need to be endorsed? I do work for a jib member...
Replies
Views
For those of you have been assessed recently, (it's Feb 21 right now) for the first time. How long did it take NICEIC to confirm acceptance/pass...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock