Questions and electrical advice in the UK Electrical Forum - UK Electricians Forums > Electrical Forum for UK Electrical Rules, Regulations and UK Laws. Electrical Theories, Wiring Diagrams and More. DIY and Professional Electricians are Welcome..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

Saw this online and makes a change to hear of a person claiming to be a spark end up in court. Electrician in court for failing to carry out work...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all.. Every now and then I have a look for old copies of the regs. I have them all back to 2004 (i.e the brown one), and am looking for...
Replies
Views
Have a job to price up today in Corsham, comes under SSE, they are happy to let you get on and pull the fuse if it is domestic and single phase...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon EF members, Professional Electrician & Installer is committed to providing you with the very best monthly magazine in the...
Replies
Views
Mind gone kaboom,is it ok to put plastic trunking above DB,3X 3 inch, to adhere to IP requirements.
Replies
Views
Regulation 411.3.1.2 Metallic pipes entering the building having an insulating section at their entrance need not be connected to the protective...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have no electrical experience whatsoever, but I have a question about some wiring that was done for my mum. My mum had some work done in her...
Replies
Views
I have just received my new copy of the 18th. I am excited to read it as it will be so very different to the last one. I would have bought it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I currently work full time for a housing association but i am looking to sign up with Napit separately so i am able to sign off the jobs i do...
Replies
Views
Does any one else suffer with this? I’ve spray painted cables that need pulling through and anything else to be left above plasterboard for when...
Replies
Views
I have to get a kitchen extractor and shower room extractor vented outside. They are back to back to each other on the ground floor. There are...
Replies
Views
Just had an email arrive from 'subbynetwork' Seems they are another of the websites linking people together but appears its trade to trade this...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope you're all doing well. I have a customer who needs a 5 core cable to the boiler from the wiring centre. At the moment the feed is coming...
Replies
Views
I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a product that can switch between 8kw loads? The customer I have (a Deli) wants to add a 8kw pizza oven but...
Replies
Views
O
So, got a client in a concrete structured block of flats - 2 bathrooms with "wall to wall" windows so nowhere to put extractor fans. Fortunately...
Replies
Views
Hello all.. I am wiring a new kitchen/extension. The customer is supplying the under cabinet lights, see link UTRUSTA LED worktop lighting w...
Replies
Views
As per the title, seen a few of these type of installations knocked out by summer house companies & electricians, flex from small CU to sockets...
Replies
Views
I was talking to 1 of the QSs today and was told that in amendment 1 of the 18th he thinks it will say about going back to doing radials rather...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 26818
D
To Any Moderators out there: probably old hat and been asked before, but why is it that most of the new posters when trying to access their...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock