• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss 40 x GE GU10 5w Lamps in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DBog

Hi All

I have a redundant stock of LED lamps. Unfortunately i over ordered on a job and cannot return as i have lost the receipt.

I got these lamps for trade price at £21 each. As most of you will know these lamps are top of the range and are the preferred LEDs alongside the Philips counterparts. I am willing to take offers but looking around the £350 mark for the job lot. I would prefer a job lot but could split if its easier. I have an Ebay auction going so we can complete the transition on there for piece of mind both end.

PM if interested.

Thanks

Dan

Did you pay by card? if so you can use the transaction as proof of purchase .... some places tend to argue this and can back you up legally if goods are faulty etc.... if you just want a straight forward return then its at the sellers discretion and usually falls down to how often you use their services.

Hi

I am not able to post links as my account won't let me. I can PM anybody who is interested. Also the spec can be found on GE website if you google 'GE 65253' its one of the first hits.

Also, it was a one off transaction. Not too worried about getting the full amount back (although it would be nice) might as well pass a deal on to somebody who will get good use out of them.

Thanks

D

Ebay Item number: 181155582636

Wattage [W]5
Voltage [V]230
Lumens [lm]240
Cap/BaseGU10
Bulb ShapePAR
Bulb FinishCoated
Bulb Diameter [mm]50.20
Bulb Diameter (MAX) [mm]51
Colour temperature [K]3000
Colour Rendering Index (CRI) [Ra]80
Rated Life L7 [h]50000
Dimming CapabilityYes
Lamp Current [A]0.025
Power Factor0.80
Beam Angle [°]25
Center Beam Candlepower [cd]1050
Maximum Overall Length [mm]56.50
Operating Temperature (MAX) [°C]40
DUN Code10043168652534
EAN Code0043168652537
Net weight per piece [g]70
Gross weight per piece [g]82
Pack Quantity8
Inner pack typeBOX
Outer pack typeOUTER BOX
Layer quantity EUR (PC)216
Layer quantity UK (PC)288
Pallet quantity EUR (PC)2160
Pallet quantity UK (PC)2880
Outer case size233 x 123 x 90 (mm)
Energy Efficiency ClassA
BrandGeneral Electric (GE)
Product statusAvailable

Reply to 40 x GE GU10 5w Lamps in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net