• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss 6mm twin and earth, 100 metres new in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Not from me its not, left over stuff from previous contracts that i have been keeping but cleaning out my cupboards ready to move in with my lass new year. Selling everything i have that i do not need

Not from me its not, left over stuff from previous contracts that i have been keeping but cleaning out my cupboards ready to move in with my lass new year. Selling everything i have that i do not need

Fair enough mate, you're going to need every penny you can get! :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Tell me about it, am not just selling every spare bit of electrical gear i have but most of my house contents. Dont realise how much junk there is in the cupboards and loft once you start. The only thing going with me is tools, fishing gear, clothes and my van.

Reply to 6mm twin and earth, 100 metres new in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

hi....im running cable for a split type 1.5 hp aircon....i have a roll of english 2.5 twin & earth, is this ok for the job? im running it to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, i live in a new build house where they builders have left a junction box on the outside of my house. In the junction box there is a 6mm twin...
Replies
Views
I had to replace a surface plug socket box after the plasterer destroyed the old stuff. It has black, red and earth wire, 3 of each and look...
Replies
Views
I have a PeakTech Digital resistance tester for sale, still in it original packaging, never used, cardboard box is a bit shop soiled, but the...
Replies
Views
I see they're introducing a new type of flat twin cable with a sheathed CPC. In my location there's no requirement to sleeve CPC/bonding...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock