Discuss Admin or mods .... I need help! in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Darkwood

Staff member
Mod
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
i need help as well, but my psychiatrist has given up on both of me. :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

You are obviously a danger to the forum and must be restrained!:89:

Alternatively I have found that copying the post and then, once blocked, go back to the post and paste and I have been able to post second time around.

You are obviously a danger to the forum and must be restrained!:89:

Alternatively I have found that copying the post and then, once blocked, go back to the post and paste and I have been able to post second time around.
Tried it copy and paste and even starting a new post unrelated it just brings up the banner of Blockage ... I have to log back into site and can post as normal anywhere else its like the Block is just related to posting within the above thread.

stop talking about paste! SWMBO wants the bedroom decorating.

stop talking about paste! SWMBO wants the bedroom decorating.

Well tell her from me that when she's done the Sunday Dinner and washed up + the Ironing she can get off her lazy butt and go do it!!!! ....Jeeze can't believe their are still ones out there that need telling... my heart goes out to you Tel'

Hi DW, I'm stacking threads about functionality issues together in one place for Dan to deal with so I've moved this one.

Are your posts just text or are you trying to post links and pictures etc? I'm sure you know the story behind the security measures and I can only apologise for the headaches. I've made a Staff report to see if there's anything Dan can do to help your cause.

It was just a standard txt reply quoting a previous post, tried several ways and even a separate post with different wording and everytime I got the blocked alert screen and had to re-log back into the forum.... it hasn't affected any other thread though it just seem to target me in the above thread.

Cheers for your reply Marvo.

I've moved the thread to the Commercial And Industrial forum for now on the off-chance it might help your cause. There's not much else I can do but bump the thread I left for Dan about it in the Staffroom.

Reply to Admin or mods .... I need help! in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net