Discuss Alternative retro fit earth tag options for SWA? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

The Wiska E-Nut ones might do the job!

Tap to zoom

Wiska COMBI E-NUT M25 Earthing Nuts (1x M25) With Earth Leads & Screws Brass - E-NUT25​

Quick Find Code: E-NUT25
Free Delivery on orders over £35 (excluding Highlands and Islands)
  • 1 x M25
  • Material brass
  • Earthing nuts (single) for COMBI Junction Boxes, with earthing lead
  • Sold in packs of 5

Tap to zoom

Wiska COMBI E-NUT M25 Earthing Nuts (1x M25) With Earth Leads & Screws Brass - E-NUT25​

• 1 x M25
  • Material brass
  • Sold in packs of 5
Thats pretty cool, i may grab a bag for the van!

That will work! A little sketchy but sounds worse than it is.
I've opted to leave the them installed and add a second lock ring with a banjo that's slightly bent up. A slottable earth plate for scenarios where you cannot disconnect would be a great idea however if it doesn't already exist

Tap to zoom

• 1 x M25
  • Material brass
  • Sold in packs of 5
Do they just clamp onto the remaining thread? a great and simple idea.

Tap to zoom

• 1 x M25
  • Material brass
  • Sold in packs of 5
I did think about these but you would still have to fully disconnect (which I have done anyway now 🙄) so the issue is sorted but now I'm just wondering if there's an actual solution to this issue going forwards when the circuit cannot be disconnected. Doesn't appear to be

I did think about these but you would still have to fully disconnect (which I have done anyway now 🙄) so the issue is sorted but now I'm just wondering if there's an actual solution to this issue going forwards when the circuit cannot be disconnected. Doesn't appear to be
No they are split, so can and I have used for exact same scenario you are describing without disconnecting.

Tap to zoom

• 1 x M25
  • Material brass
  • Sold in packs of 5
Never seen these before. Clever invention

Reply to Alternative retro fit earth tag options for SWA? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net