Discuss anyone been watching homeland? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Phil

cracking programme onto series 2 now :) some decent tv for a change instead of having to watch the dam soaps my other half makes me suffer

Got episodes 1 and 2 to watch on the sky box, its all I have on there and I think I have maximised my 8% allowance.

The whole thing is filled with the missus' garbage and the little man's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Yep!!

Im currently on Dexter S7 & homeland.

About time there was some decent telly!

thats 2 shows we agree on :D how about 24, spooks and the fixer? one i stumbled across on i player is called "good cop" thats a really good watch if you have an hour spare

Got episodes 1 and 2 to watch on the sky box, its all I have on there and I think I have maximised my 8% allowance.

The whole thing is filled with the missus' garbage and the little man's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

hey buddy i still know the words to the tweenies songs lol. oh and the telly tubbies.
fireman sam bob the builder the dam lot lmao. tell you one that used to wind me up though "Barney"

thats 2 shows we agree on :D how about 24, spooks and the fixer? one i stumbled across on i player is called "good cop" thats a really good watch if you have an hour spare

Watched Good Cop on Sunday night after recording them all.

Thought it was very good for something from the BBC

All over homeland like a rash me lads. Im telling you now Sauls a dodgy one, ever since that terrorist got the razor blade in series one i thought he was dodgy although im not convinced hes working for the muslim terrorist, i reckon hes working for another party! Can't wait for Sunday lol

It took me two or three episodes to get into it but then I was reluctantly hooked ( was I the only one who wanted the suicide bomber to go off in the bunker at the end of series 1;))?

just incase anyone wonders what the hell we are talking about :)
[video=youtube;q4-KYAWPKzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=q4-KYAWPKzY[/video]

It's a good thing I have to be up at 7am to go to work to provide a living; otherwise I might have the time to go to the Speakers Corner - in my humble opinion the way to express your opinion in a democracy. Also the way to talk bllx as all politicians do ;)

Not at all Derek, i was shouting at the tv during that final episode! However it wouldnt makenmuch for a series 2 now would it :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Reply to anyone been watching homeland? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net