Discuss Bank Holiday in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
So who's working on Monday, I have managed to get a rare day off but knowing me I will end up going to the office as I need to print and go through a load of designs for an upcoming job, This will be after a trip to buy an A3 printer. It is probably sad but it is the best chance of getting enough peace to be able to concentrate.

I just live in hope that a few of you will go against my ways and drink and eat the holiday away.

Only realised in the last hour it was bank holiday ! Doh ! Been working too much to look up at the world lately. Just called a customer to change Monday's booked in EICR for Tuesday. Job done. Drink on ! :D

I have a workshop to finish off, all pulled through and now only 3 florescent strips, 6 sockets and 2 outside lights to connect and test. Think I will do a few hours tomorrow to break the back of it and then get finished by lunchtime on Monday for a few beers:blush:!

It's a bank holiday!!! None of you lot work in a bank so get to work on Monday.

So I've been a bought my new A3 Printer and it's all set up in the ofice, apparently now I can be anywhere in the world and print from my smartphone to the printer :mdancing:

So does anyone fancy an all expenses paid trip to outer Mongolia to test it out for me.

@Sintra I will no doubt end up in the office on Monday so I'm doing my bit.

Reply to Bank Holiday in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Are you looking for a career in the South West, with endless opportunities for development? Do you want a hands-on role where your skills and...
Replies
Views
The above picture was taken at the festival of Britain and it shows a BTH bulk oil breaker, for me this represents the development of the super...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Some years ago when Facebook launched they were not so bad. As time went on, they joined the older crew (Yahoo and Google - And MSN, now Bing or...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock