Discuss Car catches fire in Lion enclosure!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

That has got to be a bloody horrible choice to make.
without making light of it can you imagine if the Clash, should i stay or should i go was playing on the radio.

Paul you know your singing it now.

Where are we destined for then Paul

Where are we destined for then Paul

Whitby, just got back. No lions but I did have a dragon long side all day, the mother in-law lol. She's not that bad btw.

Found a place selling fish & chips at £14.95 and that is just for a normal sized Cod!!!!

Whitby, just got back. No lions but I did have a dragon long side all day, the mother in-law lol. She's not that bad btw.

Found a place selling fish & chips at £14.95 and that is just for a normal sized Cod!!!!
£14:95 bugger that's dear, I would want something more than cod

Jeez Paul that is a right rip off! I think the rest of the family would have been going hungry, you obviously need them if you were driving to keep your strength up

Top award winning restaurant (glorified cafe imho) but for £15 I want steak and chips, not a fish!

Energy levels were raised due to having a double chocolate Yorkshire dales ice cream.... lovely.

Yes it is a bit of a drive but well worth it, really nice place for a day out.

Believe 3 ranger vans were there within 3 mins.....2 move lions into other enclosures, and other took family out of lion enclosure. Well trained guys. Stated by Park, that they train alot for events like this.

Blimey mate... even down here I'd get two large cod, large chips and change for that!

Believe 3 ranger vans were there within 3 mins.....2 move lions into other enclosures, and other took family out of lion enclosure. Well trained guys. Stated by Park, that they train alot for events like this.

Says somewhere in the report that rangers where with the car in 30 seconds! Good outcome from a bad situation.

Must have had a lot of chips with it at that price

A guy I work with just had a week in Cornwall, went to Rick Stein's restaurant in Padstow, meal for 4 people cost £160!.

Is that £160 per head as £40 a head isn't a big deal as you don't know what they had to eat and if it included drinks

I don't know why but when I heard a car had caught fire at Longleat on the news I thought of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rDcTDURTkk

Last edited:

Reply to Car catches fire in Lion enclosure!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net