Search the forum,

Discuss Change of career in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Obviously your iq can't be very high otherwise you would of read my original post and seen that I stated I was a fork lift driver.

Any way, the fuse in my house keep blowing every couple of days, it's doing my head in as I have cut some old extension lead up so I can get the replacement cable to replace fuse. When I was in b and q last I notice a fuse board on offer. So if I swap it with this one ( shouldn't take long and it's I only have to swap the front over) this means that when my fuse blows I can just reset it?[/QUOTE]

You are obviously only on here to troll the forum. Next time you will be banned.

Quite right.

We already have our very own in-house professional troll.

We do not need another that is struggling to attain amateur status.

Obviously your iq can't be very high otherwise you would of read my original post and seen that I stated I was a fork lift driver.

Any way, the fuse in my house keep blowing every couple of days, it's doing my head in as I have cut some old extension lead up so I can get the replacement cable to replace fuse. When I was in b and q last I notice a fuse board on offer. So if I swap it with this one ( shouldn't take long and it's I only have to swap the front over) this means that when my fuse blows I can just reset it?[/QUOTE]

You are obviously only on here to troll the forum. Next time you will be banned.

There is a god and he's called Sintra!

And that's what makes someone an electrician? I must have wasted my time doing that apprenticeship along with most of the others who have commented.
I despair.

Is that what you did on the first year of your apprenticeship... I bet it was.

As a matter of fact, yes it was - along with errand running, lighting the fires in the workshops during winter, cleaning the works van and boss's car and cleaning machines every Friday.

Do you have a problem with that?

Right guys I've had an accident at work last night with the for lift, I've broken one if those big reg push in plugs with 415v written on it off the wall, it's in pieces.. How do I go about getting one of those to replace? And a step by step guide how to replace it? Also do I have to turn electric off to whole factory to replace it?

tumblr_lyufmmtn711qdddnho1_500.jpg

could do with a can of troll spray. :)

As a matter of fact, yes it was - along with errand running, lighting the fires in the workshops during winter, cleaning the works van and boss's car and cleaning machines every Friday.

Do you have a problem with that?
you were lucky mate,I had to pander to the bosses daughters every whim as well,what daddys littlt girl(17) wanted she got unfortunately this usually meant more work for me lol.

Dont ban Thomas, I havent laughed so much in ages. If he wasnt a troll you would pity him....

Reply to Change of career in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock