• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss **CHARITY AUCTION** Draper Vde 3 piece set in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

17. I have no use for anything electrical. But for the sake of keeping the bids rolling in, don't mind me whilst I bid a bit. :) If I do win, i'll just have to buy it.

17. I have no use for anything electrical. But for the sake of keeping the bids rolling in, don't mind me whilst I bid a bit. :) If I do win, i'll just have to buy it.

:) nice one thank you. hows the site change over going do you have a timescale

:) nice one thank you. hows the site change over going do you have a timescale

It'll be as soon as I've done the plumbing one mate. There's only plumbers, then sparky, then tiling forum to do now. In that order too.

Ha eighteen wouldn't want you to have to buy something you'd never use.....

Thanks mate, that was kind of the reaction I was hoping for! lol

And closed.

Reply to **CHARITY AUCTION** Draper Vde 3 piece set in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hoping someone might find this a challenging puzzle - I'd be grateful for any help and sorry in advance for the lengthy description! I think...
Replies
Views
At our church, one of the things I've done is sort out the heating wiring (as best I can for now). The schematic is as shown below. The theory...
Replies
Views
So, trying to do this has made me start to think that maybe I'm dyslexic, lol. I'm actually not kidding. Anyway, let me give a brief rundown of...
Replies
Views
Hello again and Happy NY all. I have decided to take a small piece of family land and erect a house ( live for a few years) As part of this, i...
Replies
Views
In addition to the 4 main, well known competent persons schemes (NICEIC, ELECSA, NAPIT and STROMA), there is apparently another, lesser known...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock