Discuss Complete Rewire - Advice Needed Please in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Can you not buy split load boards where there are some ways that are not part of either bank, that you can then add RCBO's to if you want?

Can you not buy split load boards where there are some ways that are not part of either bank, that you can then add RCBO's to if you want?

Well you can separate the board out however you like - but obviously with doing this you'd still have some circuits protected by a common RCD - I just meant if cost was no issue then RCBO's would be less of a nuisance should a fault occur.

Hi Driver I see that you have been a member for 5 years with only 5 posts during that period, Have you got any electrical experience.
The reason for my question is we are more than happy for members to offer up advice and guidance on the latest products available and their preferred install methods but not to hand out an actual wiring diagram to soeone with no experience or qualifications.
Maybe the best thing would be to have a chat with the Electrician you're using for the job and see if he is willing to help you out. but in themeantime feel free to get advice on the other aspects of your question.

Reply to Complete Rewire - Advice Needed Please in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I'm looking to get the lionshare of a small shed wired before a friendly electrician does the needful. I'm a confident DIYer, but I would...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm in need of some advice. First of all i'm not an electrician but do have an understanding of electrics as i come from an electronics...
Replies
Views
Completed my AM2s start of this year. My whole career plan is to run my own company/sole trader. Be my own boss basically. I always get asked...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just to be clear, I'm not looking for advice on upgrading but rather just clarification of our existing setup. We need to upgrade the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I posted here some time ago asking for validation of a quote I received for a rewire. (10k assumed 60 points) And got some good advice so...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock