Discuss Contract of employment for a apprentice in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

craig1000

Hi All,

Was wondering if there were any samples of employment contracts available to download or view?
Taking on my step son as a apprentice & need to have a contract in place!
Also need a under 18s risk assessment for him to carry on top of the normal one!
Any ideas on that also?

thanks in advance?

They have all that kind of documentation on the business link website. There's even a build your own feature where you can create one and download it. As all the stuff on their is checked by lawyers, and follows ACAS guidelines you know it's right, and best of all it's free. Here's the link, have a nose about for other stuff you might need The principal statement | Business Link

Reply to Contract of employment for a apprentice in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I've just finished a contract working on a new build where, over the past 13 months, I've learned much of the ins and outs of modern...
Replies
Views
Hi all Quick question - I'm going self employed as an Electrician's mate as from the start of November. For this purpose, I'm looking to get rid...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently working towards getting qualified as an electrician and am hoping to get my foot in the door with an apprenticeship or...
Replies
Views
Hi all. does anyone have a draft employment contract for a new apprentice. I’m employing one and I’m not so good on HR side of things. Had a look...
Replies
Views
I was speaking to one of our Apprentices today who has been with us just under 3 years and is coming to the end of his apprenticeship. He said...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock