Discuss Dewalt 10.8V twin pack at Screwfix in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Links not working mate, got a product code?

Haven't used those particular ones but I am toying with the idea of getting an impact driver, used one in the past and it was really good at getting No10x4 screws into timber with next to no effort. Shame I've spent too much money this month...

Would strongly recommend the impact driver, i bought a bare shell as i have 6 batteries

I have also used this 10.8v stuff too, not to be sniffed at, the impact is surprisingly good

I was just looking at the Erbauer twin set - 10.8v drill driver and impact driver. Judging by the reviews these are the shizzle, and at 90 quid they're reasonably priced.

Basically my 14v DeWalt has some sort of problem with it - it's clicking once every revolution. I've blown all the crud out with an airline, checked the brushes and they seem fine, so I reckon something is catching on something else, which is giving poor battery life. The drill cost me £200 about 5 years ago but I don't want to be spending anything like that for anything to use in my current job - my attitude is that if they want me to have a powerful drill then they can supply me with one.
I'd like to bring my Bosch Impact driver home as well because I don't want that getting ruined. It's a great piece of kit, not least because it winds the chippies up something chronic, but I'd like it to stay in good condition.

Reply to Dewalt 10.8V twin pack at Screwfix in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

R
Has anyone tried these DeWalt DCK211S2-SFGB 10.8V XR Cordless Drill & Impact Driver Twin Pack | NoLinkingToThis
Replies
Views
justyjust
J
I want to get myself a 10.8V impact driver and drill driver set but cant decide which one to get, bosch, dewalt or makita. Bosch Gsr10.8-2vli...
Replies
Views
I've seen a couple of guys on sites using these small 10.8v impact drivers/drill drivers. Are they worth getting? or just not worth it? i already...
Replies
Views
C
i bought a lxt600 set for 700 and 18 months later all three batteries have packed in any suggestions?? the lithums have 10 rechargeable batteries...
Replies
Views
MarkieSparkie
M
F
ive been looking at the lct204w pack from makita comes with the impact driver and a drill but is drill any good ive been using the dewalt 12v...
Replies
Views
Festerfly
F

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock