Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Jeez! That's awful...a nylon scrubber thingy and floral tiles in the border???
It would make you want to stick your fingers in that socket!

(Socket??? Was that actually a socket???...Jeez!!!)

BTW, to the left of the boiler...what's behind that access panel?

@SWD will be on in a moment shouting that the decor is the latest thing - sticking up for his own!
Jeez! That's awful...a nylon scrubber thingy and floral tiles in the border???
It would make you want to stick your fingers in that socket!

This bathroom is more scary.......:eek:

Screenshot_20180103-230017.png

"Use my sponge.."
" I will watch you"

what?

think I'm gonna steal your sponge?

and I'm lactose intolerant!

(Not really, just said that for effect!)

Bit like my mania for taking a pic of myself with every kettle I see...
Doctor says I have selfie-steam issues...

Like when I threw a can of Bostik in the bin, die to my gluetin intolerance...

Time for me to head to my hammock...Jabber says I have been overdoing it recently...whatever "it" is...but I always trust his judgement...
he's a parrot, after all

8133B681-D613-4F28-9AC2-F32B4B4F9636.jpeg
Been to a local bathroom showroom today that is less than 3 months old. I was asked to install several mirror lights into the different bays that they have assembled. Was greeted with this as soon as i lifted a ceiling tile. 600 x 600 lay in grid LED flat panels and this arrangement was above everyone. Asked the manager if they had been provided wih an electrical certificate when it was installed “ erm erm i think its all done in house “, whatever that means. Ended up walking away from the job not as a result of this picture but every bay that they wanted a mirror fixing, tiles were loose and ready to fall off. Told him i didnt want any resulting damage or injurys on my head as a result of any tiles falling. Quite literally thrown up!

I can't quite make it out but is that four conductors into a three way Wago?

Three way Wago? That sounds wrong...

a bit like trying to get 2 pints of ale into a 1 pint glass. ........ sssssimplesss. fill to 1 pint, drink, then add 2nd pint. pity wagos can't do that.

Yeah no

Yes. Not all were like this though, as this one was where an existing mirror light had already been fed from. Although as mentioned every LED flat panel had the wagos above them minus any enclosure.

Showrooms are often terrible, was called out one day to lights tripping MCB, one of the staff had removed a mirror light and had made the wiring safe by taping the L and N wires together.

This was how they wired a load of Click plugs.
View attachment 41619
That did make me laugh . Perhaps with the Clicks wired that way it was better the whole lot tripped anyway :)

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock