Discuss eal nvq level 3 diploma? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

terry198920

Evening all..

Anybody currently on the new EAL NVQ? basically all photos.. But its a lot harder than i first thought, a lot of evidence needed which i am finding hard to get whilst getting on with work?
Wondering if anyone else is in the same boat..

Cheers

im in the same boat with jtl, i cant do some things like fuseboards, faults etc

we normally just do new installs and connect to din rail connectors in bms panels.

they are very fussy about having the exact thing that is on the paper.

see what i mean
(this is a copy of my tracker)
60e7eb537a996f4626be0bfe6825ba74.jpg

9663cf0aa387c1e922fa5778d7ec3d64.jpg

07c76eb20720dd3c4063a30808e4226e.jpg

f0abcf4c871fe2c7b300ffed69c5aaf4.jpg

0ae7a47c014140d50590e52efa071508.jpg

c75d8bcece3639670537512d94f70f35.jpg

e31a853e463a61082a385ae10860bf9c.jpg

af418f94de4f2d28550f185ba98d0570.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that's something to look forward too. Only had a quick look but that's a shot ask on mims and fibre optic cable connections as they aren't covered on the EAL diploma level 2 or 3

Wow that's something to look forward too. Only had a quick look but that's a shot ask on mims and fibre optic cable connections as they aren't covered on the EAL diploma level 2 or 3
thats the jtl special, this is bassically what you need to do to complete nvq logbook

ill upload the attachment to the forum in a min

Attachments

• frmQCF_AssessmentTracker.aspx.pdf
    642.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I'm literally just about to start the NVQ been waiting over a month for the college to sort he damn paperwork out.

What's the r1 etc for and what's jtl special??
jtl issue you with there own in-house books etc and i wouldnt be suprised if there asking more of you than the standard c+g framework but i could be wrong.

i havent seen the c+gg paperwork

Personally, from what i know of other EAL type qualifications, all of which seem to be open book, i wouldn't entertain them at all.

Not that i see any NVQ3 as a means of proof or worth for having any meaningful experience.... Far too open to fraudulent claims and assessment by the unscrupulous element!!

Personally, from what i know of other EAL type qualifications, all of which seem to be open book, i wouldn't entertain them at all.

Not that i see any NVQ3 as a means of proof or worth for having any meaningful experience.... Far too open to fraudulent claims and assessment by the unscrupulous element!!
the only useful bit of the nvq is the am2 but even that can be fudged by training centres/colleges etc

Reply to eal nvq level 3 diploma? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net