Discuss Easy cert, iPad and a mac!! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

shed69

Hi Guys

I've downloaded the free app for ipad from easy cert and its looks the nuts.... I'm interested in buying the software license to be able to use it fully.... Does anyone know if I buy it will it allow me to email as PDF ... I use an iMac and Macbook so no windows 7 for me... Will buying the license mean i have to set up initially with a windows computer but once ive done it once it will be easy to just email everything as a pdf from my ipad when i return home from work?? sorry if this doesn't make sense.....

It does look a great app. Not played with it much but I don't see why you couldn't email as PDF whether yours using iMac or PC once you have the licence

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Couple a' Tools

I had a look at the YouTube link posted by Shed69 it looks like once you have opened the complete cert in Dropbox it saves it as a PDF then it can be emailed.
I use Dropbox for other stuff also an exellent app also to have

I thought once you have done your thing with the app it then gets transferred to the main program on the computer before being converted into a full certificate.

as taken from the website:
EasyCert Mobile saves time and effort by not having to write certificates by hand onsite. You only need to input the information once and you are set. The powerful EasyCert Mobile wizards walk you through each part of the certificate allowing you to enter the information as you go.

You will still need windows it seams.

I think you will need windows but the icertifi app looks to me like you can simply email straight to yourself as a PDF and then Save it wherever you save your competed certs on your computer.....

I emailed the guy and he said that it is hoping to go live on app store within 10days .... Hasn't come back to me with a cost yet but only emailed him just now.....

Just come back to me now, going to be released within 10 days but the inspection sheet will be pir based as opposed to new eicr. This will then be updated in January to avoid any delays getting the app out as planned this month .... Cost.... ? What do you guess at guys????

he tells me 20.99 which I think is really good .... looking around at all others i dont seem to get much change outta 250-300 notes!!

not sure..... he told me that you don't even need a computer as you can print direct from ipad / iphone ... obviously you would need an air printer to do this.... I think pdf's are locked aren't they.... but if its on your mobile device you would just edit in there and resend ...? I have the easy cert app (without the license) and that stores them in the program.....

The macbook would be irrelevant then..Ideally I'd like an app that also has desktop support, as good as it looks we all know it will be a fad and after a couple of certs you'll get ****ed off with typing in values etc..

You got iPhone fuzzywuzzy? If so go in app store type easy cert ,download it, it's free to this point and let's you do whatever you want to do...Have a play around with it.... If icertits anything like this one then I think it will be a great buy....

I've got easy cert on my iPhone and like the concept but at the end of the day you're trying to do stuff on a phone. I've got a mobile keyboard which makes long typing easier but is still a compromise to a fully fledged (mac) certification software

I'll probably get the app or jailbreak the phone and have a trial run

Reply to Easy cert, iPad and a mac!! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net