1. We've split off Commercial Electrician Talk and Industrial Electrician Talk from the main Electrical Forum. Please take note when you're looking for and posting new threads. :) 

Checkout the new Electricians Directory which you can add your business details to for free.

We've also teamed up with an insurance firm to offer you guys some discounted insurance. These guys will customise your insurance to fit your needs perfectly. Enquire using the following pages: VAN - FLEET - PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY - OTHER TYPES OF INSURANCE.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Checkout the new British Forums, register for free and enter the competition to win a £25 Amazon Voucher!

Dismiss Notice

Discuss Eicr + Eic sheets? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.co.uk.

1. LittleHelper

LittleHelper Regular EF Member

Hi all,
    Would someone be able to help me and point me to a resource where I can download the current Green generic eic & eicr test sheets if such a source is available for download. I have searched and have not been succesfull in finding a resource.
    Many thanks in advance

LH

2. Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Taylortwocities

Taylortwocities Electrician's Arms

Rpa07 likes this.