Discuss EICRs and LANDLORDS in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

He reminds me of that Katy Hopkins woman who just seems to keep coming out with pointless drivel while ever TV companies and newspapers will give her the opportunity. Nothing personal Merv, just my thoughts. Daz

It's remarkable how posts get misunderstood and posters get misrepresentedon forums.
Take darkwood's last effort where I am the target of his grandstanding.

As an example:
'we are all out to rip customers off with in your view'needless certificates'

I've never written anything like that

All that nonsense about me and even after I'd posted this earlier:

''It also appears that my point about mandatory EICRs has been spectacularly missedby more than one, and they think I have something against safety and EICRs.
This is not myview at all.

I see EICRs asinsurance against certain litigation where landlords are concerned.

Sensiblelandlords already ensure they have one for every property they let.
They're cheapenough anyway if you know where to get them from.''

And then there's this tripe from Andy78,

You've entered this thread and called electricians ripoff merchants

Can you point out where I've referred to electricians as ''ripoff merchants'' please?

Merv I have highlighted the relevant parts that showcase your attitude and that will ultimately get you banned, which is close believe me, You are quite clearly baiting members and trolling the forum and it stops now, if you are not going to participate in a grown up manner then don't keep repeating yourself with the same thing.

This is your last warning on the matter, either engage in the thread in the correct manner or I will issue an immediate ban, Your choice.

Merv I have highlighted the relevant parts that showcase your attitude and that will ultimately get you banned, which is close believe me, You are quite clearly baiting members and trolling the forum and it stops now, if you are not going to participate in a grown up manner then don't keep repeating yourself with the same thing.

This is your last warning on the matter, either engage in the thread in the correct manner or I will issue an immediate ban, Your choice.

Too late mate I've just banned him. He had previously been warned.

can you leave the topic running for a bit.

guys what is a landlord certificate i thought it was the basics ze,zs, visual etc.

ok guys i know some people around here just do ze,zs and make the rest up in the van, what is your experience of this

can you leave the topic running for a bit.

guys what is a landlord certificate i thought it was the basics ze,zs, visual etc.

ok guys i know some people around here just do ze,zs and make the rest up in the van, what is your experience of this

Its an EICR when referred to by the geniuses employed in the estate agency trade!

Reply to EICRs and LANDLORDS in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net