Discuss elecsa assessment in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Done assesment today,was scheduled for 13.30 and he brought forward 3 hours,what a nice bloke phil was,filled him up with tea and biscuits,went through paperwork,2391 is a bonus if you have it as he doesnt need to pick your brain to bits about the safe isloation procedure etc,went to a cu change,15 mins later,told me my welcome pack will follow in a few days,,just had a cold beer,nice,thanks for all the useful input everyone,gonna sleep easy tonight,and monday im treating myself to a day off and going to the racing at goodwood.happy days

Congratulations Rob! :D

hi mate looking to do mine, not sure who to go with, with elecsa did you have to have copy of your EAW on there website it says u must have it

Reply to elecsa assessment in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

ELECSA Certification Scheme Regulations Clarification (ELECSA Assesment)
Hi All, I have my ELECSA assessment in a few weeks time. I was going to install an in-line water heater at a friends house but am now considering...
Replies
Views
J
ELECSA Certification Scheme RE: IR, COntinuity and Elecsa assessment
Hi guys, new here and just starting out. Have got my Elecsa assessment coming up Wednesday and just wanted to run a few things by you all as it...
Replies
Views
Guest77
G
I've got my 3rd annual ELECSA Part P assessment coming up. I've recently wired a large extension on my own house and I am wondering if I can use...
Replies
Views
JulianC
J
I booked and paid for my elecsa assessment last thursday but have still received no response. Do you think i should contact them ?
Replies
Views
Badged01
B
ELECSA Certification Scheme Elecsa assessment no3
Hi all just thought I would share my last few days may help cheer someone up and give them a giggle On the 22nd Dec driving the mrs and our...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock