Search for tools and product advice,

Discuss *** electrician looking for work in shropshire *** in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

clegg87

Hello all! I am new to this forum but not new to the industry. I am 25 and have 5 years experience in the trade.
In those 5 years i have gained qualifications such as the 17th edition regs , City and Guilds level 2 and 3 and an NVQ level 3/AM2. Most of my time was spent in industrial/agricultural environments but towards the final year I did start to work in domestic dwellings.

Unfortunately a year and a half ago I opted to take a job outside of contracting due to buying a property and needing a more stable income. Although the money is good and the work is local, I feel my experience and qualifications are wasted and now is the time to get back to doing what I love.

If anybody has the need for an extra pair of hands I would love to help and I'm willing to start as a mate if needs be. I love all aspects of the job; just being out on site again would be great. I am in full time employment at this time but should the opportunity arise I would leave. My working days are Monday to Thursday, so even if anyone needs help on the Friday or weekend I am always available. Travelling or working away is no issue as I have worked away previously. I have a CSCS card but it needs updating and I have my own transport. If anyone has an opening or knows of one I would really appreciate the help.

Many thanks

Ha Ha. I hear you and beleive me , i will take great consideration when making a decision to move on. I just dont want to waste the qualifications and experience i have gained over the years. Thanks for the reply though.

Reply to *** electrician looking for work in shropshire *** in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net