Discuss Energy Storage in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

aare

Hello, I'm new here, although confess to having lurked for months.
Am a qualified and experienced electrician, with interests in solar, EV and storage.
Anyways, my proposal is in adding an energy storage forum under the Green Energy forum, but probably separate from the existing Solar Panels forum.

Kindly redirect me if the storage forum already exists, and forgive my trespasses, if any.

I've put the suggestion forward. Or maybe just a general green energy forum with other topics in there too. Could perhaps have thread prefixes to separate the topics then and have a Storage one and Wind one and whatnot.

Okay we've had a chat and while we think it's a good suggestion and will need a storage forum in the future; we don't think now is the time. So I've made a General green forum as I realised our green lounge is access only.

http://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/forums/general-green-energy-forum.97/

And what I've done is made a prefix called 'battery' and you can then apply it to posts specifically about storage of energy.

Reply to Energy Storage in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone, this is my first time using a forum so please don’t criticise to much. I recently done by EESS course but I didn’t actually find it...
Replies
Views
I own a top floor tenement flat that I used to live in and then rented out after I married. It is currently empty whilst some work is being done...
Replies
Views
So, I already have solar (an older FITS installation) and it's been particularly successful so I want to extend this. I'd like to do two things at...
Replies
Views
My solar panels and battey system were installed and MCS certified back in 2016. unfortunately the installers went bust not long after the install...
Replies
Views
Renewable energy startup is seeking a Technical Co-Founder to help create a company that is both socially and financially rewarding. The...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock