Discuss Free clean energy in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

IMHO exactly so, just an 'analogy' is how the reading of Tims description regarding Flynn's extraordinary motor system appears to me. (there is no actual transistor used anywhere)
Tim is going to extraordinary lengths to describe what is occurring in the simplest terms he can . although having got to a stage where permanent magnets can effectively be turned on and off many other possibles open up.
I have done the experiment shown and am happy to confirm that static magnetic amplification is there .

The fact you knew we would deny the "truth" you state we could not understand as we are changed physiologically and mentally and would have mental blocks in understanding begs the question, why tell us of all the people. There are plenty of Labour voters that would swallow this hook line and sinker why not tell them?
Next, the idea of free energy is not to be dismissed it is a quixotic pursuit but hey if it was possible great!
Next, what you are saying sounds very intelligent but I do not understand a word of it.
I will not ask you for a method as the price seems to be death by any means for me and my family and frankly I would just rather pay my bill as these "nasty bastards" I believe you characterised them as, will do something unspeakable. So even if I get/invent free energy I will be killed. Too higher a price.
Do you have anything more accessible or pragmatic apart from a surgically sharper stick?

Vortigern
Labour voters ? Lol I should imagine and hope the forums pretty 'A 'political. And I wouldn't imagine labour voters to be technically any more or less proficient than any others.
The Death threat is there of course as an ultimate deterrent should you choose to research one who got snuffed this guy Stan Meyer would be a good example.
View: https://youtu.be/NuH72G5qXow

It isn't that these technologies don't exist Vortigern just to example this particular one (that is - running engines on water)
Hundreds of folks do and have done it by various methods. It uses no fossil fuel and purifies water and the atmosphere as it runs .
Believe it or not in Kentucky someone had the brass neck to open a museum dedicated totally to water cars, demonstrating the cars and running engines .
As you might imagine that wasn't long for this world .
The curator James Robey probably has a snug little six foot home in the Mojave desert now.
However he did write a book and made a DVD before the plug was pulled. Not available now obviously,
So I spent some time converting my copy to an Ebook. Here for your interest
Water Car
and here is the DVD converted to video and uploaded to youtube
View: https://youtu.be/banxZktXrwQ

View: https://youtu.be/PfMHq64CW9U

View: https://youtu.be/Soc_kZ5ihMw

Death isn't an inevitable result to study of the subject Vortigern . The reality is these technologies are not allowed to 'take root' The death of individuals occurs when other methods fail which is in practice is very rare indeed. the murder of Meyer for instatnce had the effect of making many more people 'aware'
To example 'other methods' one researcher who's work I was replicating determined to carry on despite warning, in due course his son was hit and run and as a result was put into a vegetable state – an anonymous phone call then enquired if he needed 'more treatment' - he didn't
Anyway is the risk of death compared to an enslaved planet which is being polluted to extinction really such a big step ?
It isn't particularly your personal few years that are at serious risk anyway. Rather your children's and grand children's and they seem to becoming instinctively aware of it.
I find it very odd that you can easily inform folks that a very few percent of the population of the world control 98% of the wealth and it accepted without doubt.
The Sheeple at least seem to know that.
Start pointing out how that's achieved in practice and bitter arguments ensue I find it very strange.
You see this graph Vortigern ? Imagine every square mm under that curve to be filled with billions of toxic polluting batteries

world-population-by-world-regions-post-1820(2).jpg

That is the state of affairs being put in place right now and why if not exactly 'free' but certainly non polluting clean energy is so important.
How to bring that about ? Well no individual has been able to, and all corporate attempts have been thwarted so far.
Its just my opinion you understand but as many people as possible being aware that many viable alternatives are available and are suppressed is a good start.
Even to the stinking polluting batteries Li/On s ect ..here is a looped machine running a graphene super capacitor alternative for example
But first running on batteries
View: https://youtu.be/u2mpAskFOu4

now on super caps
Graphene MAGmotor Output - https://youtu.be/UuiFoq9Y7do
Vortigern this isn't a labour or tory thing this is rather about the people who really run the world
George Carlin - The American Dream - https://youtu.be/-54c0IdxZWc
you might not like to believe . You might even prefer to behave like an ostrich . I'd like to think your now just a little bit more aware .
Merry Christmas to you and yours and kindest regards Duncan
[automerge]1576471268[/automerge]
for some reason that book doesn't download - its attached here
[automerge]1576471365[/automerge]
still not
copy and paste into browser I suggest

Last edited:

Reply to Free clean energy in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net