Discuss Happy Christmas and a prosperous new year in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

innit what. pete?
confused .com.

edit, scraop that.joust clicked.

As that 'other' thread got closed down, just thought I'd report back, that I made it to 6.30pm on the works do. As the others expressed their intentions to continue on until 5 in the morning, I said my farewells and scurried off home, for my cocoa & slippers. :D

I hope none of you get your tinsel in a tangle and as you know, an electricians Christmas is always at least six or seven times more pleasant than anyone else’s. We start drinking early and while everyone else is seeing only one Santa Claus, we’ll be seeing six or seven. Hopefully you all have made it on the naughty list and it was worth it.:D
Merry Christmas everyone! Have a good’un!

Electricians Christmas.jpg

I’m not Santa but any of them babes can still sit on my lap.:D

I hope none of you get your tinsel in a tangle and as you know, an electricians Christmas is always at least six or seven times more pleasant than anyone else’s. We start drinking early and while everyone else is seeing only one Santa Claus, we’ll be seeing six or seven. Hopefully you all have made it on the naughty list and it was worth it.:D
Merry Christmas everyone! Have a good’un!

View attachment 39896

I’m not Santa but any of them babes can still sit on my lap.:D

That's not a hot tub in a garden shed, is it? :eek:

That's not a hot tub in a garden shed, is it?

It’s on a Starship so we don’t have to worry about bonding it.;)

Middy they are all silicon and implants, give me a proper Woman any day, not any of those plastic bimbos, waiting for the abuse.

Steady on Pete lad! You know your pacemaker can’t handle a real woman anymore. :D

Merry Christmas Pete . I hope you have a good new year , and keep chipping away. :) :) .
All the very best to all of you that have made the forum what it is .
Take it easy on the refreshments. (sic) :) :)

Merry Christmas Pete . I hope you have a good new year , and keep chipping away. :) :) .
All the very best to all of you that have made the forum what it is .
Take it easy on the refreshments. (sic) :) :)
Thanks ruston, no chance of me taking it easy on the refreshments, none at all.

As that 'other' thread got closed down, just thought I'd report back, that I made it to 6.30pm on the works do. As the others expressed their intentions to continue on until 5 in the morning, I said my farewells and scurried off home, for my cocoa & slippers. :D
wimp.:D:D:D

it's a pity that strong drink only reaches your stomach. i need it to get to my knees. naproxen is a poor substitute.

always gone by the axiom, if you can't handle it, don't take it. to make me fragile would take 12 pints. 'er indoors gets on my case after 8 pints, so i'm always compos mentis.

Eight pints just about quenches my thirst. By twelve, thirst is not the problem. I'm talking white wine mind. :eyes:
spoken from flat on the back with intra veinous injection of alcohol.

Reply to Happy Christmas and a prosperous new year in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net