Discuss Has it happened to you? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

chelseaboy

Have you ever been in the embarrasing position of using a customers toilet and they have walked in on you? Last week it happened to me - I thought i had locked the door but apparently as i found out the lock mechanism was broken. Has anyone else got any embarassing stories as it would be great to hear them?

Was u sat down with the paper?? Haha

I was in a real posh woman's house the other week and my belly was rumbling like mad. I thought I could hold on til I got home because it was near the end of the day, wrong. My boss was working on the fan in the downstairs toilet so I politely asked if I could use the bathroom upstairs. Got in the toilet trousers down and only just managed to get on the toilet before I pebble dashed the toilet! Could've been a lot worse!

Not me but a builder I worked for and the subby plumber had an eventful moment once. I was working in an attic conversion and needed to speak to the builder. i couldn't find him anywhere so I went downstairs to find the new plumber (first day) standing outside the downstairs lav. I asked him were the builder was. He replied I think hes in the lav I'm bursting here. Anyhow builder pops out the lav and plumber skips straight in....then straight back out holding his bits and nose. The builder had literally pebble dashed the toilet and the whole of the downstairs now smelt like the sewers. Crackin face on the plumber though.

Never been caught because just like the Queen I don't poo!!! I fart a lot though, had a customer 'supervise' me from the foot of the ladder when I let one go, I got left alone for the rest of the day then. :)

Was working up in the back end of nowhere and the kitchen fitter niped to use the customers toilet and flushed only to find it was blocked, had to admit what he had done to them and tried to remedial the problem with a very old plunger , failed and had to resort to a borrowed length of trunking and a pair of rubber gloves in the manhole in the garden, to which he succeeded and offered the trunking back which was politely declined , Little did he know that I had visited the toilet before he arrived and the customer was out , OOOOOPPPPSSSS

Jamie

trunking lid has got me out of many-a-toilet situation.

I was once on site with some plumbers who were fitting a new bathroom suite. As soon as the new toilet was in one of the plumbers gave it a 'test run' as he had finished the customer turned up at the bottom of the stairs enquiring what the foul smell was and proceeded to spray the whole house with air freshener!

I recently walked in on a customer who was sat on the toilet, the door was the sliding type with no lock on, I apologised and walked away only for the customer to attempt to strike up a conversation with me. She was a widow in her mid 60s wasn't the most pleasant sight either.

My mate was in the embarrassing position of having a conversation with the dear old lady, when yours truly,who had been drinking heavily the previous night, (and had not yet met the dear lady)I walked up to them as they were facing away from me in her kitchen

The stomach stirred and the outcome was chewable in the air but not safe to be inhaled
I had crept upstairs and awaited the rushed stamping feet of one really embarrassed and angry spark

I always wondered who looked at who first

Got locked in the toilet a few weeks back, the guts of the lock had obviously jammed, so there i was unable to get out, bars on the window etc ( was an industrial unit ), and the obvious foul smell i had produced

They ended up kicking the door in to rescue me

part of my illness causes bouts of really foul smelling wind,think sewer on a bad day! One night we were in the local supermarket when I developed a really bad gas leak,moving swiftly on we heard people complaining about how disgusting old people could be and looking round saw a little old lady stood looking at the shelves in the aisle we had just left!

My work collegue was with us on a job and the office lady took me to one side and said in a sheepish voice, the freind up the ladder is a little exposed... i looked what she meant to find the rip in his pants had one of his man shopping bags hanging out...... laugh! i was in tears for an hour he got some new pants next day and apologised to the lady of a delicate up-bringing.

Reply to Has it happened to you? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net