Discuss Have you installed or considered installing solar PV panels? Need help with a project in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

F_Herman

Hello all,

I am a third year student at the University of East Anglia researching the decision process behind why people choose to install or not install solar photovoltaic (PV) panels on their homes for my dissertation.

If you have ever considered installing, are going to install or have installed solar PV panels on your home please could you take 5 minutes to complete the linked survey below. Any responses would be greatly appreciated to assist in my third year project.

Survey link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1P1V_lgw0xRgHmbLbfp91WCaNpAtcP9-I7nQAZGyRYL8/viewform

If you also know of anyone else who had decided to install or not install solar PV panels could you please share this survey with them as this would be a great help.

Thank you very much for your time,

F Herman.

Re: Have you installed or considered installing solar PV panels? Need help with a pro

Thank you SpitfireW'sale for your response, I really appriciate you taking the time to complete my survey.

I would also like to say thank you to everyone else you has taken the time to responded so far, every responses is very helpful so again, thank you

Re: Have you installed or considered installing solar PV panels? Need help with a pro

Freya, nice one. I'm completed the survey.

Will you be posting your findings "summary" on here?

Done. I would also like to see a summary! Good luck with the research.

Murdoch and MikeyT thank you for completing my survey and taking an interest in my project, I would be more than happy to put together a summary of the finding on here for everyone. I am still in the early stages of my project so I will not have anything until early next, but when I have completed my project I will post a summary on here.

Continuing thanx to everyone who has taken the time to complete my survey
Freya.

That's some Pandora's box you're opening there:)

Thank you Solartrench for taking the time to complete my survey, it is a huge help.

And as always, continuing thanx to everyone who has taken the time to complete my survey, your support is really appreciated.

Freya.

Thank you Balbecdaze, I really appreciate you taking the time to complete my survey. I will get a summary of my findings on here early next year.

Thank you Series530 for your support and taking the time to complete my survey.

And as always, continuing thanx to everyone who had taken the time to complete my suvey so far.

Just completed, should you need more data just let me know as I have a long list of installs completed.

Good luck and Best Wishes love to hear the result your findings

Reply to Have you installed or considered installing solar PV panels? Need help with a project in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net