Discuss having a giraffe, or not in the Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Project Title3 Bed Semi Needs rewire Description3 Beds, Lounge, Kitchen Diner & Utility Room + Feeds for Cooker & Combi. Approx 8 Lighting points, 2 or 3 External Lighting points. 20 Double Sockets. Solid floor downstairs I'm afraid. Must be Part P qualified & ECA / NECEIC registered. Approx. budgetUnder £2,000 Skills Required

just got this-came in from rated people. use them occasionally, but this is a joke.

Last edited:
one for the poles on £50 a day, i think.

and "part p qualified" rears it's ugly head again.
should read as follows:

require a fully qualified , part p registered, scam member, electrician to break his back rewiring our house for a handful of peanuts and the occasional cup of tea.

and "part p qualified" rears it's ugly head again.
should read as follows:

require a fully qualified , part p registered, scam member, electrician to break his back rewiring our house for a handful of peanuts and the occasional cup of tea.
for under 2 grand they'd get surface clipped, save the cost of plasterer, plumber ( no danger of chaser going through pipes) and the cost of RCD on the lights. come to think of it, i've got an old wylex rewireable and some rubber 7/029 in the shed. yep, can do it for that price, no problem.

I saw a job on there the other day wanting spotlights replaced for central fittings, and a new consumer unit installed (that they have already bought).

up to £100.00

:mad:

Last edited:
for under 2 grand they'd get surface clipped, save the cost of plasterer, plumber ( no danger of chaser going through pipes) and the cost of RCD on the lights. come to think of it, i've got an old wylex rewireable and some rubber 7/029 in the shed. yep, can do it for that price, no problem.

That wouldn't be lead sheathed by any chance

Reply to having a giraffe, or not in the Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net