Discuss heating books in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Check out the following titles. The first is a general central heating reference text. The second is an A-Z of heating control equipment, this is a reference book with many circuit diagrams and connection diagrams. It is a book I keep in the van for those older systems you often encounter where data even on the internet can be in short supply and hard to find otherwise.

Central Heating, Installation, Maintenance and Repair: Amazon.co.uk: Patrick Mitchell: Books

Domestic Central Heating Wiring Systems and Controls: Amazon.co.uk: Trina Ward: Books

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to heating books in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi As some of you will know . I'm studying level 2. I have the onsite guide. But does anyone know any books I can buy to help me understand...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Changing my heating/water programmer and im stuck on the wiring ive gone from a danfoss to a Drayton and the wiring description is...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm looking at booking myself on the 2391. Just wanted to see if anyone has ever done the course online and then done the 2 day exam. If...
Replies
Views
My customer wants to be able to switch his heat pump (3.5kW) for his swimming pool on and off remotely, he also wants to be able to set times for...
Replies
Views
Hi as per title I'm building a sublimation heat press. i have a 1000mm x 250mm x 8mm sheet of cast aluminium. i will be using a thermostatically...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock