Discuss Help with domestic VO in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Kamran

DIY
Reaction score
Hi
I have a apex domestic vo. The light is on red. What does that mean? The switches on the product are red and grey. The red switches are up( i believe in on position) however the grey swith is down( i believe off) is that how they should be. Can someone please help

Attachments

• 15807147025726402306993658528760.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 31
The grey switch on the far left is in the off position as shown by the green flag in the little window. Push it up to turn on. I strongly suspect the VO is part of your PV system to regulate the voltage to your home.

More pictures to show the installation would be helpful to confirm.

The grey switch on the far left is in the off position as shown by the green flag in the little window. Push it up to turn on. I strongly suspect the VO is part of your PV system to regulate the voltage to your home.

More pictures to show the installation would be helpful to confirm.
When i turn the grey swith up the small flag goes red????? Should the flag be red or green???

the grey switch unit is a MCB, 63A.the double pole switch on the right is an isolator. it's the type of device that would power a sub-main.
[automerge]1580720469[/automerge]
When i turn the grey swith up the small flag goes red????? Should the flag be red or green???
with the left switchup, it;s on and whatever it feeds will then have power. we need more info as it could be off due to a fault. switching on blindly could cause problems.

the grey switch unit is a MCB, 63A.the double pole switch on the right is an isolator. it's the type of device that would power a sub-main.
[automerge]1580720469[/automerge]

with the left switchup, it;s on and whatever it feeds will then have power. we need more info as it could be off due to a fault. switching on blindly could cause problems.
What info would tou like?

for a start, what does it feed? what is not currently working?

for a start, what does it feed? what is not currently working?
I dont know. I dont even know if the solar panel system is working. This is all I have. The grey button on the VO was down and flag was green. Now I pushed it up and its gone red

Attachments

• 15807228368933902055619509901299.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 15807228943896775424519648393031.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 15807229242594334366657450081251.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 20
not seen anything like that unit before (pic #1).. perhaps another member will recognise it.

Reply to Help with domestic VO in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net