Discuss Hey in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Ah hahahahaha its a trick my bum is literally rounded like a peach tho. I would say dnt eat it but id like it so go ahead try it its sweet as and home grown hahaha

:44: tasty :devil2:

No time for lying down mr unless your on your back with me. Check my photos hehe the first three new ones in my album just for you gorilla x I love my lung fish hes so cute
I like all fishes, If I keep freshwater I like a community though, species is fine but gets boring after a while, You should try a reef sometime, not as hard as you think and the fish you can keep are gorgeous.

I like all fishes, If I keep freshwater I like a community though, species is fine but gets boring after a while, You should try a reef sometime, not as hard as you think and the fish you can keep are gorgeous.

Yeh its going though there was more fishies in there. Lungs tank used to be a community with lots of plattys and guppys and things so it was pretty but lungs was nailing the big fish and he annoyed me and did it infront of me once to my favorite pengasius stupid lungfish. Neway I do have a marine silly It needs cleaning though so Il send a pic when it is done its not that bad but I have a nemo and a coral beauty and a wrasse and crabs (in the water) and some other bits but my faves are gobys and mandarins :)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh its going though there was more fishies in there. Lungs tank used to be a community with lots of plattys and guppys and things so it was pretty but lungs was nailing the big fish and he annoyed me and did it infront of me once to my favorite pengasius stupid lungfish. Neway I do have a marine silly It needs cleaning though so Il send a pic when it is done its not that bad but I have a nemo and a coral beauty and a wrasse and crabs (in the water) and some other bits but my faves are gobys and mandarins :)

Um that was very girlie and I cnt let that out just yet i.e. fishies hahaha oopsie!

fish are kool

i used to have an hyper expensive marine tank , with puffers & angel fish.
cos im also kool.

;-)

You are quite cool arnt you you might end up having a hole too and being on my list of favorites. Ur all quite behind MDJ though im afraid hes by far my favorite :p puffers are my fave and i love angel fish too so well done points for you :)

- - - Updated - - -

I had a tank, found it really quite soothing, but it had to go as i caught Stig drinking out of it, on a few occasions

Its lush :)

Reply to Hey in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net