Discuss Hi from the UK in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Thanks guys, he's just come in this morning all chipper. I'll broach the subject of calibration. It's their tester not mine. A seaward primetest 250+. I've done about 20items so far, nothing too hairy, a few soldering irons n a hot air rework, n some kitchen gear, a few PSU,s.. I guess I'll have to do them all again now?

In my opinion this is essential, and it is disappointing that they don't have it.
In all fairness I started my own pc repair business just after last recession as had no scaffolding work. Then that came back so I put my business on the back burner, however now, I've started doing some invoice work for that. Would probably be in my best interest to buy my own copy and be done with it, at least I have it for my own private concern. But I agree it's a bit sad they been like this.. I was out of work most of last year due to the stress of two scaffolding accidents in 2018.. thought I'd suddenly found something good in October when this started... Now I've got no finger nails left again... I appreciate no one said life would be easy but Christ... Wish someone would throw me a bone.. really appreciate all your help. Thank you. ?

Reply to Hi from the UK in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello everyone In September 2023 I rented a beautiful 3 bedroom apartment, with all electric supply, no gas powered appliances. I noted down the...
Replies
Views
NAPIT Certification Scheme Pat Tester and testing help please
Hi all, new to this forum and could do with some advice re Pat Testing. As the new law relating to EICR's to the private rented sector is coming...
Replies
Views
I know I’m very health and safety conscious and electrical safety has always got me thinking with various sparks saying different things in...
Replies
Views
On initial verification of new installations I have been having a hard time with insulation resistance. With RCBOs, fixed LED luminaires...
Replies
Views
Sorry, my first time posting a question here. So before you berate me... Yes I do have qualifications.......but my area of work is very specific...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock