Discuss how much for a light fitting I pulled out of a loft today? guess in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Ok so I've been rewiring a untenanted family members home this week just gone and in the loft was some kind of industrial light the sought you might find in a dockers yard
It's 500mm diameter at the base of a dome shade ceramic green paint made by maxlume I was going to lob it but it was in such mint condition I decided to google it and make calls to see if it was worth anything as the builder my father in law said it would have been there since 1930 odd as that's how long the family's owned the house

The guy I call seems very at ease to tell me what he'll give me £25 just googled a price for me to buy one from him £428.00 + vat = £513.60 think I'll be keeping that then and it'll be going up in my house

435760d1332433644-how-do-i-clean-wheat-pennies-useless_without_pics_2.gif.jpg

Show us the pics!!. I think I know what you're on about and I know where there's a lot of redundant ones...

picture pleaseee.... i put 100 leds in a cafe recently and took out the jcc pl lamps and they looked grotty so skipped them, then the guy said throw two back over sink/dishwasher area, so cleaned them up and were as good as new , then i was rippin, must of been30 of them and all worked

Looks like some form of BBQ from B and Q ile give you £10 for such an item :)

Really though imagine how hot that got full of incandescent lamps.. Nice fitting, I think my local Chinese needs a new wok :)

Reply to how much for a light fitting I pulled out of a loft today? guess in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock