Discuss I Think I May Have Found Free Renewable Energy in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Engineer with a home interest in Quantum Physics, I watch the same vid's on youtube that you have probably seen albeit for my own amusement in most cases, a high proportion of those vids are a first stage attempt to get money out of you and they will try every trick on the book to look realistic while in most cases they have fitted some button batteries inside the devices themselves so it appears they are really maintaining spin etc
I enjoy them because its like a puzzle to see how they are duping the viewer, they are nothing more then electrical magicians showing amazing wonders on the surface but all done with underlying tricks.

Viewer beware in most cases that they don't get pulled into the scam.
Ahh right that's interesting and yea you are quite right that I do watch these videos on YouTube, however a guy from Australia called Chas Campbell created a machine similar to mine but he added a flywheel and a few pullies, his system actually worked, he was actually showing it in the Australian news

Ahh right that's interesting and yea you are quite right that I do watch these videos on YouTube, however a guy from Australia called Chas Campbell created a machine similar to mine but he added a flywheel and a few pullies, his system actually worked, he was actually showing it in the Australian news
It's physically impossible to create free energy. Because all energy gets reused to always has a source. Always.

No it didn't!!!!!! I can say with 100% confidence its fake and maybe even the claims of it been on the news, if it was it was probably in the entertainments section, just seen it lol, look at the news reader smirk when he introduces it :rolleyes:

Hi - easy one, it's the BFC effect - big friendly cables :). I've forgotten the proper number now, but I'm going to say that for every kW you use at home 2kW is produced at the power station, ie half the energy is lost as heat on its way to you in cables and transformers etc. Also, the supply voltage at your house will drop as you increase the current draw. Hopefully not enough that you will notice flickering lights etc but it can be readily seen with test instruments. This is the end result of losses in transmission that means we can never get more useable energy out than is put in. Hope that helps. Cheers, David.
yea but how can more than 100 amps be available just from one 230 volt phase then, it will be similar to my system

No it didn't!!!!!! I can say with 100% confidence its fake and maybe even the claims of it been on the news, if it was it was probably in the entertainments section, just seen it lol, look at the news reader smirk when he introduces it :rolleyes:
My head is so confused, I just don't know what to believe, I still just can't get my head around all this, I don't know what to believe, and yea some of the people who make these systems are also very smart and the people who don't believe in these systems are also smart too, but again I don't know what to do!!

Reply to I Think I May Have Found Free Renewable Energy in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net