• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Ideal 2-Port Push In Connectors. - 32A - in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

Wow111

61UYQlhIWqL._SX300_.jpg

Evening All.

As the title says, Ideal 2-Port Push In Connectors.

100 For £5.00, with free postage.

Any Questions Just Ask.

Thanks.

Payment via Paypal Only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure they are the 32A version ? They usually are a red solid colour to the front. The opaque colour as pictured is usually the 24A range.

Are you sure they are the 32A version ? They usually are a red solid colour to the front. The opaque colour as pictured is usually the 24A range.

I have always thought that all Ideal push in connectors where rated to 32A's. Ive never fitted any, as my company always buy wago which are rated to 24A.

I know that once you get past 4 ports on the Ideal connectors then they are rated to 24A's.

Ive sent an email to Ideal to double check and will report back when I have the answer.

Many Thanks

I have received an email back. They are rated to 20A's.

Thank you Andy78 for noticing.

I am not sure I can change the title myself I might need an admin to.

Many Thanks.

Reply to Ideal 2-Port Push In Connectors. - 32A - in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, My alarm system is a Texecom control unit (Premier 64-w) + Keypad + Sounder, and is using the wired zones 1-4 only, with no additional...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a job where customer has two families one families lives upstairs and one family will live downstairs. As the property is going through...
Replies
Views
I am trying to find some connectors, male with female contacts, supposedly IP67 known as 07A11, I am only looking for 4 or ideally 6 as per the...
Replies
Views
I have a small power washer with a two-wire cord and GFCI plug. My outdoor and garage receptacles are on a "house GFCI" circuit, wired in series...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock