Discuss know where i can get these in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Denmans do them , £173.84 order code SS124CBL 552407 for Blue / White Twinkle or SS124CBLK 552408 for Black / White Twinkle . They have 112 points of light and a 2M length on the strands .

Attachments

• 144.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 143.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 48
This is one that I have put in my daughters room , they are easy to fit as all you need to do is drill a hole for the little plastic adaptor that fits in this and then push the fibre strand into this from above . Just be careful not to group them together to much .

done the ends of optics go into adapters/fittings etc

no, nothing, just run the cables (fibre optics) into position, leave hanging through ceiling, if its positioned close to transformer there will be a lot hanging and further away..... then when ceiling is complete just cut them flush with the ceiling. that's it, fibre optics.

For constellations don't forget to add a decent surcharge! The Plough = £35.00; Capricorn = £40.00!!

:-S

That planet looks a little bit out of proportion..... :wink:
If you think that is out of proportion , check out the squirrel in my boys room ! I the old boy I commissioned to do them was from Zimbabwe , and I don't think they have them out there because in proportion to the tree it would be about 8ft tall !

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 005.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 16

Reply to know where i can get these in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have an new set of circs here... Landlord in Cyprus EICR needed in empty flat. No credit on meter. Need power for Ze (TNCS) and RCD test at...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a job where customer has two families one families lives upstairs and one family will live downstairs. As the property is going through...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, its been a while. Do any of you know where to get good materials on PLC? Preferably Allen Bradley one! Any help will be much appreciated...
Replies
Views
Bloody specific fitting megger test leads! I've lost 2 of my megger probes now. I have plenty of crocodile clips and the long, thin, bendy probe...
Replies
Views
Been asked to move, remove and add some sockets the kitchen and I’ll need to add a circuit for an electric hob. Looked at the board and it’s one...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock