Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Line products connectors in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. kiwi

kiwi EF Member

Does anybody know what's happening with Line products. Put an order in with express delivery over a week ago not received any goods, e mailed them no reply. I transferred the money on line so that's out of my account.Tried phoning them goes straight to answer machine have lefts messages no response. Don't know what else to do.

2. Murdoch

Murdoch Electrician's Arms

Maybe he's on holiday?

3. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    their website says they're out of stock of line enclosures. hope they not gone bust.

4. kiwi

kiwi EF Member

I hope they've not gone bust too. I ordered some line enclosures, then later website said out of stock so would presume still trading. I keep phoning leaving messages e mailing but no response. Don't know what else to do. Got order confirmation but received nothing since, correspondence or Goods!!!

5. polo1

polo1 Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    GW Electrical & Security
    Any members in the London W6 area, who could check this out?

6. soulman

soulman Electrician's Arms

Hi, I ordered line enclosures sometime ago & had the same problem. The guy is living abroad, they eventually arrived after a few emails.

7. kiwi

kiwi EF Member

Thanks for that Soulman, I've not had any replies to emails I must have sent about 4 and lots of telephone calls and ans phone messages. Did you get any replies to e mails and how long did it take to get goods nearly 30 days for me now.

8. Murdoch

Time to swap to Wago?

9. 123

123 Electrician's Arms

I find the black eggs are much easier to use though, would be a sad time if they are no more

• Like Like x 3
  10. DHES

DHES Regular EF Member

I think they are having a few troubles as the last order I made was supposed to be with me next day but turned up a week later but missing a couple of bits. I have emailed a few times but no replies. So I have now moved to wago as screwfux had a good deal on them.
    Still prefer the grenades to the wago enclosures.

11. polo1

polo1 Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    GW Electrical & Security
    Me too, will be a real shame if they become unavailable - I'm down to my last box!

12. kiwi

kiwi EF Member

Sad to say it's small claims to get my order money back no response to any e mails or answer phone messages, shame because I like their MF enclosures.

13. Leesparkykent

Leesparkykent You Rock Gmes Staff Member Trusted Advisor

not good, hope you didn't spend to much!

14. Murdoch

Did you pay using a credit card?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Andy78

Andy78 Trusted Advisor

Sad to hear.... They have a really good product in the enclosures they make. I'm out of them and the wagobox is an awkward clunky substitute.
    Hope all turns out well with this transaction.