Discuss MCS assessment tomoro can someone help me with a systematic???? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi guys,I have my MCS assessment tomoro and I cant get a systematic diagram of the install anywhere, I have searched the web asked solar program providers and some didn't even know what I was on about can some one help?? Its a 4kw system on 2 strings of 8, the panels are suntellite ZDNY-250C60, Inverter is a Eltek 3.8 HE-t, the dc isolator is intergrated with the inverter. If some one can help me I would be truly grateful. My email address is [email protected] :icon9: M

Hi guys,I have my MCS assessment tomoro and I cant get a systematic diagram of the install anywhere, I have searched the web asked solar program providers and some didn't even know what I was on about can some one help?? Its a 4kw system on 2 strings of 8, the panels are suntellite ZDNY-250C60, Inverter is a Eltek 3.8 HE-t, the dc isolator is intergrated with the inverter. If some one can help me I would be truly grateful. My email address is [email protected] :icon9: M
Is it still worthwhile getting MCS? Thought that ship had sailed

Reply to MCS assessment tomoro can someone help me with a systematic???? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys,I have my MCS assessment tomoro and I cant get a systematic diagram of the install anywhere, I have searched the web asked solar program...
Replies
Views
W
J
right need some help people had my mcs inspection and they come back with a few nc which ive sent back via email and they said still not good...
Replies
Views
L
Hi guys, maybe a bit of a stab in the dark. Spent 6 months forming our company passing our MCS etc and only receiving our certificate last week...
Replies
Views
LLOYDSPARX
L
B
Hi Guys, Had a PV system installed last week, 16 x 250w Sanyo panels wired as 2 strings of 8 on the roof - then connected in parallel in the loft...
Replies
Views
U
Hello! I’m after some advise/just to bounce ideas off and for someone to pick holes at my plan so I can address any issues at the early stages...
Replies
Views
unclebob
U

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock