Discuss MCS website in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Exactly the same happened in Nov/Dec, ours only took 2 hours - registered at about 9pm through by just after 11pm - it's bound to get worse as the week goes on.

It will be ours, no time to get anything else to Good Energy otherwise. You just need to be held up with a 24 hr hold up on Friday and you and your customer are goosed.

I'll be pleased when it's all over - again!

website now seems to have gone down, or is periodically unavailable. We think we've got our last cert being processed, but who knows if it is or not because it wouldn't move on from the screen once it was submitted.

shambles. How difficult can it be to upgrade the server given several months since it became obvious that the current server couldn't handle the peak traffic. It's not like they can have been short of funds.

Reply to MCS website in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi. I'm not MCS registered but am looking into it from a Project Management perspective as opposed to an MCS installer. In a nutshell I'm trying...
Replies
Views
Last week I became aware of a new standard for the installation of EESS, (PV batteries). It can be downloaded for free from the BSI website. It...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. Just got a quick question about the MCS. Is it a necessity that people registering with the MCS need a solar specific qualification...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m in the process of registering for mcs. I’ve done pv and battery course and done a fair amount of solar and battery installs. As part of...
Replies
Views
Hi All im Luke i have my MCS asssesment tuesday has anyone recently done one have anything to look out for please
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock