• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Mode Lighting Tiger Pack Tp-06-09 Mirage in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Fully working condition also switch for the "light scenes" to go with it... TIGER PLATE SWITCH TP-SGP
also fully working.

kit taken from a job where it was no longer needed it was only in for a few years! so needs a new home and to be used to its full potential, this was simply installed in the first place (not by me!) to bump up the cost of the job by a consultant/arcitect so they got more cash out of it with their %!

something that sadly happens way too often.

offers welcome, this is expensive high quality kit but i am happy for it to go to someone at a reasonable price so they can make something out of it when its installed.

Pictures avalible on request

cheers!

Reply to Mode Lighting Tiger Pack Tp-06-09 Mirage in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone :) my first post here. Quick background I'm a newly qualified installer of somewhat advanced years whose just starting out in the...
Replies
Views
Evening all. I did an EICR recently and then changed a consumer unit. As part of the EICR process I take off around 25% of all accessories to...
Replies
Views
Went to look at a job yesterday, shower room refurbishment. I'm just replacing the existing main light, vanity mirror and dual fuel towel rad. No...
Replies
Views
Hi
Just to say hello, great forum but just become a member. I work with my dad in our 2 man band family buisness, mainly just commercial work...
Replies
Views
Adam W
A
N
Hello, I recently had house rewired and was left the Domestic Electrical Installation Certificate for the work. In the "Details of the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock