Discuss Name and shame warning! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Somebody who loses £27K to a builder is unlucky but there are times when we all need to walk away from bad payers. Cut your losses!

If that was aimed my way - totally agree. Mine was two years ago almost, but it'd be good to stop someone else falling foul.

I worked for builder he was flash and had a silver tongue some how managed to get top end jobs it was that sort of money monthly so you never minded him getting into for that much at the time. Wouldn't dream of letting anyone owe me that sort of money now

find some customers that he's ripped off and feed him to the goblin.
or put him in the can...

Goblin_Irish_Stew_390g.jpg

Will a Judges summary be sufficient public record?! There is actually much more to this link which is private - but you should read the Judge tear these two new a*holes when he eventually goes to judgement. Something like £650k against them off the top of my head just for remedials alone!!!

The link doesn't work directly but here's the document;

View attachment Court PreliminaryAward full.pdf

Reply to Name and shame warning! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock