Discuss Never trust the SSE electricians again in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I dealt with SSE for many years on a street lighting contract when I was a Council electrical inspector - none of them were quite as strange as matey though lol. :uhoh2:

Public announcement, If the man in the above clip just happens to be a member of this forum, please come forward and inform the staff............. Only so we can have a laugh :wink:

Last edited:
I've figured out who it is!!!!!!

Darkwood!!!

Well, he was dressed in black and in the woods??? :rofl:

DW you will get your own back by the weekend :wink:

I've figured out who it is!!!!!!

Darkwood!!!

Well, he was dressed in black and in the woods??? :rofl:

DW you will get your own back by the weekend :wink:
Yes, you got me but you ran off my little Yoda ...don't dump this all on me!!

Seriously ..I frequented nightclubs in leeds of the goth rock nature and this doesn't even come close lol...

I would happily post pics but it wouldn't be in the public area... ;)

Yes, you got me but you ran off my little Yoda ...don't dump this all on me!!

Seriously ..I frequented nightclubs in leeds of the goth rock nature and this doesn't even come close lol...

I would happily post pics but it wouldn't be in the public area... ;)

i) Only every worn high heels once, never again.
ii) Please dont say that you are one of those stroppy teenagers that hang around the Corn Exchange on a Saturday?
iii) Post up a pic!!!

No too old for that ..and yes saw them all lol ....

Ok this was a regular haunt but I never got as extreme as some ...

EDIT.. the site is members only and cannot show a link here as Paul.M following post points out, I try russle upi some examples and drop a new thread on the forum.

Here are the acceptable one on google pics ...http://flickrhivemind.net/Tags/august,wendyhouse/Interesting

Last edited:
Poor SSE man, can you imagine his next job interview???

"And why did you leave your last job???"

"erm, well its funny you should ask that........."

Reply to Never trust the SSE electricians again in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net