Discuss NICEIC approved contractor scheme in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sparks1653

OK so the time has come, after having completed city and guilds 2330, 17th edition....etc all quite a while ago i am now considering joining the NICEIC as an approved contractor. is this a good idea? if so how hard is it to do....i saw on their website they inspect some of your work - has anyone done this? how was it? if not a good idea....why?!

NICEIC is well known and some customers will insist on NICEIC certificates. Ive even had documentation coming with cookers etc that state "Must be installed by an NICEIC electrician" So just about everyone knows about them.

Contractor status is five jobs throughout the spectrum of what you do. When you apply they will send out all the paperwork that explains what they are looking for.

Good luck

Chris

Ive even had documentation coming with cookers etc that state "Must be installed by an NICEIC electrician"

Name and shame whoever is giving out such false advice (or at least contact them and demand that they withdraw such nonsensical and illegal advice).

Reply to NICEIC approved contractor scheme in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) Applying for an ECS Gold card with the following:
I have completed the following qualifications gained from a 3 year level 3 advanced apprenticeship: - EAL NVQ Diploma Level 2 Advanced...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
Looking for some advice regarding joining a CPS. I've been in the electrical industry in various roles for nearly 10 years. I started my...
Replies
Views
I've been working as a domestic electrician for 6+ years now alongside two NICEIC approved contractors and I hold my 1/2/3 City & Guilds NVQ, 18th...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm an I.T.. engineer with some outdated electrical experience. I qualified C&G 2330 17th edition about 15 years ago, but my only experience...
Replies
Views
Hope this all makes as much sense as i can make of it and my "problem" can get sorted via some guru on here... Just a quick background on myself...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock