Search for tools and product advice,

Discuss No Power to Breaker in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello!

Our dryer stopped working after a power outage. I checked to outlet with a multimeter and it has no power to it. I checked the breaker and the power lines going into it have no power so it has no power. I replaced the breaker and there is still no power. Any idea what the problem could be? Any help would be much appreciated.

Grant

Hello!

Our dryer stopped working after a power outage. I checked to outlet with a multimeter and it has no power to it. I checked the breaker and the power lines going into it have no power so it has no power. I replaced the breaker and there is still no power. Any idea what the problem could be? Any help would be much appreciated.

Grant
Grant could you possibly send us a picture of your panel and where you are installing your new breaker

Reply to No Power to Breaker in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to the forum, and I'm hoping my question won't be too stupid. I'm in NYC (Manhattan), and have an apartment where a...
Replies
Views
we just replaced our hot water tank with hot water on demand (natural gas) and still have the old power run for the tank which is 30a 240v. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have a power outlet that has no power coming to it. The breakers all appear to be untripped (I turned them off & on again to make...
Replies
Views
We have one room that seems to have lost most of its power last night. One of the outlets in the rooms has a power strip plugged in that powers...
Replies
Views
Extremely low voltage on 120v line Hi, I’m not an electrician but my home has 20 amp breaker that has only one outdoor outlet on it with a GFCI...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back