Discuss not really practical in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

midgetman

998c326b7382a161750e8b3f6b17104e.jpg

Presumably the kitchen has been remodelled but they didn't see the need to 'waste' money on altering the electrics, hence the socket over the cooker.

Presumably the kitchen has been remodelled but they didn't see the need to 'waste' money on altering the electrics, hence the socket over the cooker.

I don't think that's the main issue here :) Daz

Did you actually try opening the oven doors? I would have thought the hinges for the top oven would be at the bottom but the hinges for the main oven would be at the side.

Put the cooker back to where it was supposed to go. Turn 90 degrees anti-clockwise then move it left a bit.

Reply to not really practical in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello respected members, Looking to gain practical electrical experience in the London area preferably commercial but will consider domestic as...
Replies
Views
Can anyone shed some light on this in practical terms? Seems to say if earth leakage is over 10mA you need to run a 10mm cpc?
Replies
Views
So here is the thing Rhere is an old MEMSHIELD TPN+E Board that is pretty mich obsolete. The only place that sells their breakers would be Ebay...
Replies
Views
Hi can anyone confirm what books I can take in to my 2391 practical assessment tomorrow please. And any other advice or pointers appreciated...
Replies
Views
having enrolled myself onto an electricians course at the end of jan, after deciding on a complete career change of baker/retail worker in the 25...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock