Discuss Off topic - van logos. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

polo1

-
Arms
Reaction score
Appreciate this is a bit of a "how long is a piece of string" question, but can anyone offer ballpark costs for basic van logo work to a Vivaro/Transit sized van, say two sides & rear.? Feel free to post a pic of your van and what the logo work cost!

I plan to contact a couple of local sign Co, but am keen to get an idea of costs, and if a particular type of signage is better than others.

Cheers.

Are you sure you want to sign write the van? you might as well put "thieves - theres value in here"

How about the magnetic signs you can get so they can be removed too!

Tbh Murdoch, I've blown hot and cold over what to do. I agree that sign writing the van may make it more of a target for the ferrets out there, but think that vans generally are a target. I'm adding deadlocks to the back & side doors.

When subbing, the unmarked van is fine, but as the majority of work is in my company name, I'm starting to feel a bit under-dressed/unprofessional in the plain van!

I had mine done by a local company for ÂŁ220 all in, that included help with the design and I think they did a great job. :smile:
SAM_0280.jpgSAM_0278.jpgSAM_0282.jpg

Last edited:
Tbh Murdoch, I've blown hot and cold over what to do. I agree that sign writing the van may make it more of a target for the ferrets out there, but think that vans generally are a target. I'm adding deadlocks to the back & side doors.

When subbing, the unmarked van is fine, but as the majority of work is in my company name, I'm starting to feel a bit under-dressed/unprofessional in the plain van!

How owe much would it be to get deadlocks fitted? I've got a Renault Trafic.

Or move to a nice Area:laugh3:

don't forget a sticker in the back window: " INSURED BY IRA".

Reply to Off topic - van logos. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net