• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Pat Tester for sale : seaward europa plus with barcode scanner £300 inc postage in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

72-van

-
Trainee
Reaction score
Hi Guys Like it says on the title I would like to sell my Seaward europa plus i bought this a couple of years back from a test firm who had it advertised on ebay i bought two from them they sent them to the calibrators for me and the relays were changed at that time the testers have had light use since and always careful use.I will include a suitable barcode scanner and a 9 pin serial lead to connect it to your pc might even manage to find a few generic pass labels .These europa testers in my opinion are one of the best machines for a jobbing type guy who wants to do the odd bit of pat.The tester is currently out of calibration but i have no doubt it will pass (it has the same readings as my other europa).I can if you like deliver it straight to a calibrators who will forward it to you the calibrators fee is £40.
so £300 or £340 calibrated

cheers 72-van

Reply to Pat Tester for sale : seaward europa plus with barcode scanner £300 inc postage in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all i have a seawood Apollo 500+ kit for sale with Bluetooth barcode scanner and printer. calibration has ran out. the tester has only been...
Replies
Views
Hi lads, I have a Megger 1552. I didn't really use it in the last couple of years. I was planning to get more into testing again, so sent it for...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, my name is Matt, I live in Cambridgeshire in the UK. I started working for a scientific maintenance company in October as their new...
Replies
Views
When I bought my house we had it inspected before buying to highlight faults, so the inspection and testing done by RICS Chartered Surveyor and...
Replies
Views
G
I've purchased a barcode scanner that is advertised on some testing web shops as suitable for the Apollo 600. However, i cannot get it to stay...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock