Search the forum,

Discuss Please advise me on safety of loose plug in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

If we're trying to outdo each other, my mate's got a space rocket and he wanted me to change the bit that makes it go into space. He paid me in NASA grade rocket fuel which I use to start my barbeque. Which is made of titanium left over from when they made the space shuttle.

All that sounds very standard...me pals in Elland, knit,using two unicorns ;)

If we're trying to outdo each other, my mate's got a space rocket and he wanted me to change the bit that makes it go into space. He paid me in NASA grade rocket fuel which I use to start my barbeque. Which is made of titanium left over from when they made the space shuttle.
I know , I helped you light it.

Reply to Please advise me on safety of loose plug in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good morning, We have a two-bedroom flat that my wife and I rent out to supplement our income. Following the recent EICR, several issues...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am a removal man and I build office furniture. The company that I work for has based me at one of there clients buildings which...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm looking for some advice to help me troubleshoot my strange issue with my consumer unit/fuse board on which my RCD keeps tripping...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone :) my first post here. Quick background I'm a newly qualified installer of somewhat advanced years whose just starting out in the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had encounters with rogue landlords? I will tell my short story (and keep it as short as possible) I had a call a few weeks back from...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back